Leon Home Page Photo

Leon Home Page Photo
Elegant Leon Speakers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

iPad 3 Accessories - Most Of The iPad 2s Work

First, I'm kicking off my new Technology update blog today, and hope you will sign up for my couple of times weekly update. You can register right on this page.

One of the shockers in moving from iPad original to 2 was how many accessories I had to change. The beauty with the three is that it's almost the same size. Never the less, CNET's been on the prowl for the latest which are hitting the streets before the actual iPad. Get ready for more. http://cnet.co/wxWavj

By the way, I was one of the first owners of the original and the 2. For many of you, are better served getting the 2 at a lower price and funding some of the necessary accessories with the savings.

All the best. Thank you for joining me on my 2012 adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment